What's The Difference? We Find What Works For You
Training Philosophy: We Are All Unique
We all have very different schedules, lifestyles, and personalities so what works for a friend or a celebrity on a magazine doesn't mean it will work for you. I don't believe in fitting someone into a training program or coaching regimen. Rather, we find the proper coaching approach and exercises that fits that one specific person. Our clients vary from teenagers to older adults, and everything in between so it would only make sense to approach each client differently. Ultimately we're looking for a healthier lifestyle. What exactly is a healthier lifestyle? Well, that depends on you. It could mean losing weight and eating better for longevity, moving well and injury free, or strength training to improve your body composition and the size of your glutes (butt muscles).
We've had many people come to us because they don't feel comfortable in big box gyms. Training in a private gym or in the convenience of your own home, where you're being shown proper form is far more appealing than a big box gym full of strangers. And for that reason we're committed to creating a comfortable environment through proper coaching and training so that we can achieve long term success with you.
The Training Process
1. Lifestyle and personality assessment questionnaire.
2. Movement Assessment - Strengths and weaknesses.
3. Program Design - Based on collected information.
4. Nutrition Coaching - Bi weekly and monthly check ups.
5. Check Progress - Measurements, pictures, questionnaires.
6. Reevaluate - Alter exercises, goals, and nutrition as needed.
7. Keep providing continuing nutrition and fitness education.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?